1. Compact structure and small footprint. Because the s […]
1. Compact structure and small footprint. Because the submersible sewage pump works under submerged liquid, it can be directly installed in the sewage tank. There is no need to build a special pump room to install the pump and the machine, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2. Easy to install and maintain. Small submersible sewage pumps can be installed freely. Large submersible sewage pumps are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation, and installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
3. Continuous operation time is long. Due to the coaxiality of the pump and the motor, the submersible sewage pump has a short shaft and a light weight. Therefore, the bearing (radial) is relatively small and the service life is much longer than that of a general pump.
4. There are no problems such as cavitation damage and irrigation water. In particular, the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
5. The vibration noise is small, the motor temperature rises low, and there is no pollution to the environment.