Winter chemical plant insulation and antifreeze measure […]
Winter chemical plant insulation and antifreeze measures
1. Insulate the pipeline in the circulating water stagnant water zone of the workshop; the decommissioned circulating water pump adopts the reverse flow measure and is discharged.
2. Equipment that is deactivated in the workshop, such as: make-up water pump, circulating water pump, cooler, condenser, etc., should adopt measures such as water discharge and regular inspection. Compressor cooling water is checked regularly by the operator to ensure that the water valve remains open.
3. The adsorption tower, desulfurization tower, water washing tower and gas-liquid separator sewage pipeline outside the workshop are protected by anti-freezing by electric heating cable. The water separator and the cooler in the workshop are cleaned in a timely manner after being stopped.
4. When the indoor heating is stopped, the safety facilities such as tap water, eye wash, fire box, etc. in the workshop are used to prevent freezing.
5. If water is sprayed on the floor and platform of the workshop, clean it immediately to prevent freezing. Workshop personnel improve safety awareness and awareness when climbing the platform and climbing stairs.
6. When the workshop personnel carry out maintenance work on the frame, if the high-level operation requirements are met, implement various safety precautions: wear a safety helmet, fasten the seat belt, and have a special person to supervise. In the case of gust winds with six levels (wind speed 10.8M/S) and above, the strong winds are high-altitude operations, which are special high-altitude operations, and must be approved before they can be used. In case of rain or snow, clean the stairs in time.
7. During this period, the workshop staff will strengthen the number of inspections. If abnormalities are found, they will be reflected in advance to the superiors.