1. Common faults and causes of submersible pumps are in […]
1. Common faults and causes of submersible pumps are integrated and solved
2. Rewinding of motor rotor windings
(1) In order to prevent or reduce the disassembly error, the rotation of the rotary is insensitive. Before assembling the motor, use the accumulator to mark the joint between the front and rear ends and the base. After the trimming, disassemble it as it is.
(2) When removing the winding, pay attention to cover the iron core, prevent the silicon wafer from lifting, shifting, and the appearance of the groove burr. The preferred step of disconnecting is to first cut the coil from one end with a diagonal pliers and then use the pliers to pull it out at the other end.
(3) Make the winding coil winding according to the required size to ensure the outer end of the winding and the coil embedded in the groove.
(4) The rule adopts the “three-dimensional method”, that is, after embedding one phase and then embedding another phase, the end constitutes “three-layer stereo”: pay attention when embedding: 1 the first two “hanger” coils The position should be appropriate to ensure that the rotor core is not scraped when the remaining coils are embedded; 2 the bottom coil is less used with a reticle to avoid damaging the coil insulation; 3 phase insulation paper should be inserted in place, the two-phase coil should be wide and leave; 4 about oil For immersed and water-filled motors, the coils in the slots (including the ends) are not compacted so that the oil (water) can be fixed to dissipate heat from the windings.
(5) Solve the joint insulation. Strip the sheath and coating at the joint, remove the nominal lacquer layer and oxide layer of the copper wire; then splicing to continue soldering, and remove the sharp corners, burrs and residual solder; The butyl self-adhesive tape is stretched about 2 times and is half-packed with 6 layers (the joint is made to be tight and seamless), and the polyethylene tape or the woven tape is used as a mechanical cover.
(6) Maintain dirty when disassembling. Carefully adjust the “limit screw” at the bottom to make the screwdriver rotate and tighten the locking nut. Install the end caps in their original position, and be careful not to damage the rubber seal ring in the seal box. When the whole body seal box is removed, it can only be pushed in slightly so that it cannot be knocked.