(1) The total lift does not match the lift of the pump. […]
(1) The total lift does not match the lift of the pump. When the total lift of the centrifugal pump is much smaller than the designed lift of the pump, the flow will increase, the shaft power will increase, and the pump consumes more power than the designed power.
(2) The density and viscosity of the medium are inconsistent with the original design. The magnetic pump is usually designed with water as the medium. If the density and viscosity of the transport medium exceed the physical properties of the water, the performance of the pump needs to be corrected.
(3) The pump shaft is inconsistent or curved with the prime mover axis.
(4) There is friction between the rotating portion and the fixed portion.
(5) Wear of the impeller ring.
(6) Improper installation of the seal or mechanical seal.