Performance Range: Flow (Q): 100-580m³h Head (H): 740-2150m
Medium temperature: below 210 ° C
· DG type high pressure boiler feed pump can be used as high pressure boiler feed water or as other high pressure water pump.
· DG type high-pressure boiler feed pump operating temperature up to 160 °C.
· Flow range: 100～580m3/h
· Total head range: 740～2150m
· DG type high-pressure boiler feed pump is a single-casing segment multi-stage centrifugal pump. The suction inlet and discharge outlet are vertical upwards. The middle section, inhalation and discharge section are connected into one body with a penetrating bar, and the stationary seal between each section. The surface is sealed with a metal surface and an O-ring is used as an auxiliary seal.
· Forging section, middle section and discharge section of DGB high-pressure boiler feed pump adopt forgings.
· The seal of DG type pump is sealed with soft packing and cooled with cooling water.
· Mechanical seals can be used according to user requirements.
Bearings and balancing devices:
· The pump rotor is supported by sliding bearings at both ends of the pump. The bearings are forced to lubricate and the pump itself is equipped with an oil system.
· The axial thrust of the rotor is balanced with a balance plate and has a thrust bearing. Used to withstand residual axial forces due to changes in operating conditions. A return pipe is installed between the balance chamber body and the suction pipe.
· The pump is driven by an electric motor through a flexible coupling. It can also be equipped with a toothed coupling, a diaphragm coupling and a fluid coupling according to the user's needs. The prime mover can be driven by a small turbine or electric motor.
• The pump rotates clockwise when viewed from the drive.
· Inhalation section, spout section, guide vane, impeller: carbon steel or chrome steel.
Shaft, seal ring, guide vane sleeve: Chrome vanadium steel or chrome steel.